When an accident happens, you want the best care for your four-wheeled baby. At Heritage Collision, we get that. Why choose us? We give you straight answers regarding the damage to your vehicle so that you understand all your options. And, if your insurance approves, we fix things right the first time, so you get back on the road with a safe vehicle quickly.
Our Trained Professional Technicians
Heritage Collision services all makes and models of vehicles, and every vehicle receives the first-class service it deserves. Our state-of-the-art equipment and experienced staff with top-tier training have an eye for detail that you’ll appreciate when you retrieve a sound vehicle. Here are some of the other reasons customers in Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor and the surrounding areas say they choose us:
- ASE and I-CAR repair specialists
- Free estimates and expert consultation
- Estimates provided to insurance companies, and we work with them to file claims appropriately
- Special deals and discounts for eligible car owners
- Accept and partner with most insurance companies
- Friendly, professional staff
- Clean, well-lit facilities
Family-owned and operated, Heritage Collision delivers exceptional auto body repair services and makes a difficult process easier for our customers, who love our no-hassles service.
Get Your Car Back On The Road In Four Easy Steps
Being in a collision is hard enough. Our Heritage Collision team makes the repair process as painless as possible in four customer-centered steps.
- Our certified, experienced repair experts inspect the damage and create a detailed repair plan for your vehicle.
- You schedule an appointment for an auto body repair service in person, by phone or online.
- Express drop-off service helps you get back to work or home quickly. We can also arrange for a car rental or ride if needed.
- We believe in our work and back that up with a written lifetime warranty solidifying our commitment to restoring your vehicle.
Feel free to call us in Ypsilanti at 734-975-4600 or Ann Arbor at 734-327-7500 for a quote or advice on how to handle your collision repairs. You can also contact us online or drop by one of our repair shops.